Sunday 30 June 2013

LIVE INTERVIEW & INDIE IT PRESS

LIVE INTERVIEW via Lydia's Literary Lowdown with Lydia Aswolf

Okay, so first of all I got interviewed LIVE by the lovely Lydia (follow her on Twitter www.twitter.com/lydiaaswolf)

You can hear the interview by clicking here... BLOGTALK RADIO...

The feedback so far has been great from those who have listened to my rambling... (I did say a lot of uh huh, and yes, and blah blah... it was great FUN!)

Honestly, I am still in shock about the fact Lydia loves my writing so much... Maybe, just maybe, people aren't just being nice after all?!?!

Favourite quote... "You are hiding your light under a bushel"

FEATURED ON INDIE IT PRESS

My Writing Journey

After Lydia asked me to be interviewed, I was asked to write an article for INDIE IT PRESS... and it was accepted.

This is what I wrote (pictures added by Indie It Press)

http://indieitpress.com/indie-author-vanessa-westers-journey-tiny-dancer-to-titanic/

I am really happy with the feature, and am very grateful to Leisa Greene for featuring me (follow her on Twitter www.twitter.com/indieitgal)

No comments:

Post a Comment